Summer Diaries: Fishing at Night












My summer started on the last week of April and by the time two weeks passed, I was already having fun with friends. I don't know if you know one of my favorite hobbies, but you might be shocked.

Yes, I love fishing. My dad goes fishing a lot, and I find it so relaxing and calming.
And hey, I know how to fish too! Reeled in most of these actually.  





We stayed at the beach until about 3 in the morning. I was with Dad, my friend and her parents. The hilarious thing was that my friend came to the beach from her workplace, and since she was so tired, she fell asleep on the sand. It was quite hilarious at that time actually.

My aunt was able to caught a baby hammerhead shark twice and stingray, but we had to put it back in the water.

My favorite part of fishing at night is that I'm able to see the stars. There were visible stars despite the light pollution.

But it was fun. I had fun.



Love,
Le Petite Wanderer


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin

BLOGGER

Phyllz, a Miami-based blogger who has years of experience in the blogosphere. She' first started as a personal blogger and after several years, slowly transitioned to fashion, personal style, and beauty blogging. Her love for traveling and experiencing new things fuel her desire to write and share.