The Beach at 1st Street


VERY. VERY. VERY. UNHEALTHY!!! I know!!!

But, in a sleepover with hungry girls and a near McDonald's, we couldn't pass up the opportunity that was given to us. And by the way, we ordered 80 pieces of chicken nuggets. *checks my heart*.


The next day, without worrying about the high lipid food intake at midnight last night, we went to the beach in the afternoon to meet up with my friends' friends. I rarely go to this beach. This is literally in South Beach. The one by South Point. 

The feel seems okay to me. Although I don't really expect waves to go really high in these parts, but it's still tolerable. We'll see, when I come back here again and ACTUALLY dip in the water.


No water for me that day... so let me play you some music...

xo,
Le Petite Wanderer

1 comments:

  1. French friesss!!! they're very unhealthy but very yummy!!!!! :) P.S. I'm loving your photos sis!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin

BLOGGER

Phyllz, a Miami-based blogger who has years of experience in the blogosphere. She' first started as a personal blogger and after several years, slowly transitioned to fashion, personal style, and beauty blogging. Her love for traveling and experiencing new things fuel her desire to write and share.