Spring Blues: HASHTAG OOTD


The outfit I wore yesterday, for school, to the movies (went to see Divergent) and hung out at my friend's house. It wasn't cold at all, but I felt extremely cold (sick). Under the sweater is my favorite floral dress, paired with tights and oxfords.

I always know immediately that the seasons are about to change when my nose starts to clog and my asthma comes back. As I write this now, I am really sick. It's so hard to breath and my throat hurts every time I cough. Ahh, this feels so nostalgic. I was a very sickly person when I was a kid. But ever since moving here, I've gone from monthly attacks to yearly attacks.

The last time I was bed-ridden was almost a couple years ago. I just wish I'll be better soon!


One of my best friends, Kyle, said she got bored and painted her headboard.

Someday...

Someday... what? Just someday...

Indeed someday...


xo,
Le Petite Wanderer


1 comments:

  1. I like your outfit here sis. How I wish I can wear this kind of outfit here haha muhkang tanga lang eh ang init haha anyhow get well soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin

BLOGGER

Phyllz, a Miami-based blogger who has years of experience in the blogosphere. She' first started as a personal blogger and after several years, slowly transitioned to fashion, personal style, and beauty blogging. Her love for traveling and experiencing new things fuel her desire to write and share.