This Year's Sephora Haul


Hello Kitty perfume, Ole Henriksen African Red Tea foaming Cleanser, FAB moisturizer, FAB lip therapy, and Peter Thomas sleeping mask.

Extremely wonderful... my first high-end beauty haul this year. It was about time. I also needed a new cleanser and moisturizer.

I love Sephora so much, and they have a variety of brands. I've come across the First Aid Beauty products through Ingrid (Youtube Vlogger), she has all these FAB products that I just had to research about them. I'm still trying them, so I really do hope there are improvements on my lips and face for these products, then I'll be able to make a review for them.

Although, I'm definitely loving the FAB Ultra repair Lip Therapy right now. It works as a lip balm, but does wonders on my cracked lips! 

Talk to you all soon!

xo,
Le Petite Wanderer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin

BLOGGER

Phyllz, a Miami-based blogger who has years of experience in the blogosphere. She' first started as a personal blogger and after several years, slowly transitioned to fashion, personal style, and beauty blogging. Her love for traveling and experiencing new things fuel her desire to write and share.