At Last


At long last, I'm done with Spring term, done with that campus yet not graduating. It'll be a while before I'm able to graduate. Kinda sad, but hey it's how my life is currently running.
I wanna take some time to congratulate all my friends who are graduating this weekend. I know most of you have gone through hard-work and hard-earned passing grades for this!
Congratulations!! 


It's incredible how I love summer, yet wary of the sun (I actually prefer winter). But I love summer clothes. I can freely wear shorts and tanks any time.

But I always look forward to new things and adventure... I am really hoping that something amazing would come about this summer. I really am looking forward to it.

I hope...

xo,
Le Petite Wanderer



1 comments:

  1. Huhu. I wish there's winter here in the Philippines. And I effin' hate summer :((((

    Oooh, don't worry sis you'll be graduating soon too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin

BLOGGER

Phyllz, a Miami-based blogger who has years of experience in the blogosphere. She' first started as a personal blogger and after several years, slowly transitioned to fashion, personal style, and beauty blogging. Her love for traveling and experiencing new things fuel her desire to write and share.