Something Bold: Hashtag OOTD


Nowadays my mini closet is composed of dark clothes. Really, I just noticed that. Probably because I need more darker clothes for my part-time job.

And yes, I get a job occasionally as a video cinematographer. I help my Aunt and Uncle. It's cool. I really love it.

Anyway, this outfit really says something. I rarely wear heels now because I don't need to wear them. School is a no-no too because too much walking. My top is a chiffon button down with pattern embedded on the front. It's not really visible unless you have a very observant eye. The skirt is a regular skater skirt.

Top: From Macy's
Bottom: Forever21
Shoes: i don't remember where I bought it.


xo,
Le Petite Wanderer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin

BLOGGER

Phyllz, a Miami-based blogger who has years of experience in the blogosphere. She' first started as a personal blogger and after several years, slowly transitioned to fashion, personal style, and beauty blogging. Her love for traveling and experiencing new things fuel her desire to write and share.